And now it is because of my hope in what God has promised our ancestors that I am on trial today. This is the promise our twelve tribes are hoping to see fulfilled as they earnestly serve God day and night. King Agrippa, it is because of this hope that these Jews are accusing me. Why should any of you consider it incredible that God raises the dead? Acts 26:6-8 NIV
Quote: "Hope is the anchor of the soul because it gives stability to the Christian life. But hope is not simply a 'wish' (I wish that such-and-such would take place); rather, it is that which latches on to the certainty of the promises of the future that God has made." - RC Sproil.
Praise & Prayer
As I read Your living Word, I hear Your comforting voice Lord Jesus saying, "I AM your hope, do not fear." I ask You to please fill my soul with unwavering hope, so I remain strong in my commitment to You when faced with accusations or attacks for being a disciple of Yours. Today, may I be a beacon of Your hope to those who are weighed down by feelings of insecurity or uncertainity. With faith and trust, I pray in Your almighty name. Amen.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Monday, August 7, 2023
HOPE: Your hope in God can never be taken - Acts 26:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KINGDOM: "God's eternal Kingdom is coming!" Daniel 2:44
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
No comments:
Post a Comment