Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SHIELD: Take up the shield of faith to extinguish flaming arrows - Ephesians 6:16

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6:16 NIV

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for equipping me with the shield of faith, which enables me to extinguish all of the flaming arrows of fear, doubt, lies, and temptations that the evil one fires at me. Holy Spirit, please teach me to have the mind of Christ and immediately raise the shield of faith when I experience satanic attacks or face a personal crisis. Lead me to someone in dire need, who is defenseless against the relentless onslaught of the devil's fiery arrows. Use me to help them raise the shield of faith and win the victory over the devil's lies by putting on the helmet of salvation and trusting in the infallible promises of God. I pray for their faith to be renewed in Jesus' almighty name. Hosanna [Save now]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOPE: In Christ, you will find hope - Romans 15:12And again, Isaiah says,

And again, Isaiah says,  “ The Root [Christ] of Jesse will spring up, One who will arise to rule over the nations; in Him, the Gentiles wil...