Friday, May 31, 2024

GOODNESS: The LORD will cause His goodness to pass in front of you - Exodus 33:19

Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.” And the Lord said, “I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:18-19 NIV

Truth: "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4; "And He [JESUS] is the radiance of His [God's] glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power." Hebrews 1:3; "And the Word [JESUS] became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14.

Praise & Prayer
Heavenly Father, my heart overflows with praise as I contemplate the wondrous ways You have revealed Your glory and goodness to me through Christ Jesus. Lord Jesus, I praise You for showing me such great mercy and compassion when I least deserve them. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is spiritually blinded by the god of this world, the devil. Open their eyes to see the glory of God by trusting in Jesus Christ, confessing Him as their LORD, and accepting Him as their Savior. I pray in the mighty name that is above all names, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...