Thursday, May 30, 2024

KNOWN: The LORD knows you by name - Exodus 33:17

And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I Am pleased with you and I know you by name.” Exodus 33:17 NLT

Truth: "The gatekeeper opens the gate for Him [Jesus], and the sheep listen to His voice. He [Jesus] calls His own sheep by name and leads them out." John 10:3; “Conquerors will march in the victory parade, their names indelible in the Book of Life. I’ll lead them up and present them by name to My Father and his Angels." Revelation 3:5; Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7.

Praise & Prayer
I'm amazed by Your unfailing care and matchless love, Abba Father. As I read this scripture, my heart is filled with gratitude to hear You say, "I know you by name." Lord Jesus, I thank You for seeking and finding me when I was lost and forgotten with no one to save me. Hearing Your voice call my name filled my heart with indescribable joy and renewed hope. I praise You for making me feel important and valued by never forgetting about me. Please continue to guide me in Your perfect will as I seek to please God and bring joy to His heart, just as You and Moses did. I pray in Your mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...