Wednesday, May 15, 2024

ROYAL PRIEST: You are a royal priest for God - Exodus 28:1

"Have Aaron your brother brought to you from among the Israelites, along with his sons Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, so they may serve me as priests." Exodus 28:1 NIV

Truth: "But you are a chosen people, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9 NIV

Praise & Prayer
Who am I, Lord Jesus, that You would die on the cross to save me and call me out of darkness and into Your marvelous light? I feel incredibly honored for the privilege of being called a royal priest in God's kingdom. I ask You to please fill me with Your holy passion to be a servant and priest of God. Teach me, Lord, how to be a priestly influence to family members and people in the marketplace who do not have a personal relationship with God. Use me this day, O LORD, to impact the life of one person for God's honor and glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...