Tuesday, May 14, 2024

SANCTURY: You are God's santuary - Exodus 25:8

"Then have them make a sanctuary for Me, and I will dwell among them. Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you." Exodus 25:8-9 NIV

Truth: "You know that you are God’s sanctuary and that God’s Spirit lives in you, don’t you?" The Apostle Paul, 1 Corinthians 3:18 NIV

Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I am in awe of Your unfailing love and amazing grace that allows sinners like me to be in communion with You, our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit. Thank You for sacrificing Your life on the cross to make me a living sanctuary of God. Holy Spirit, please dwell within me and teach me to grow so close to God that not even air can come between us. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...