Monday, June 24, 2024

JUSTIFIED: You are justified freely by God's grace - Romans 3:24

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23-24 NIV

Eternal Truth: "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit." 1 Peter 3:18; Nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified." Galatians 2:16

Praise & Prayer
I'm in awe of Your amazing grace, Lord God, that freely justifies guilty sinners like me through faith in Your beloved Son. Lord Jesus, I receive Your free and gracious gift of justification and redemption that came through Your sacrifice on the cross. You are the Just One who suffered horrible torture and paid the sentence of death for the sins of the unjust. I remember Your prayer on the cross when You cried out, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do!" Never will I forget what You've done for me. I bow in adoration and confess You as my Redeemer, Savior, and LORD. I praise, glorify, and trust in Your Almighty name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...