Tuesday, June 25, 2024

FAITH: You are counted righteous because of your faith in God - Romans 4:5

For the Scriptures tell us, “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.” When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned. But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners. Romans 4:3-5 NLT

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Heavenly Father, for consistently reminding me that my salvation, forgiveness, and righteousness are based on my faith in You and not on my works. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for going to the cross to pay the price of salvation and hope of eternal life for sinners. Holy Spirit, help me believe like Abraham did, by living a life of faith that trusts solely on the mighty works of Jesus. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand and pray in His mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...