Tuesday, June 4, 2024

KINDNESS & MERCY: The Lord is kind and merciful to you - Exodus 34:6

Then the Lord came down to him in a cloud, stood there with Moses, and spoke his own name. That is, the Lord passed in front of Moses and said, “Yahweh, the Lord, is a kind and merciful God. He is slow to become angry. He is full of great love. He can be trusted. He shows His faithful love to thousands of people. He forgives people for the wrong things they do, but he does not forget to punish guilty people. Not only will he punish the guilty people, but their children, their grandchildren, and their great-grandchildren will also suffer for the bad things these people do.” Exodus 34:5-7 ERV

Timeless Truths: "This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I [Paul] am the worst of them all. But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of His great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in Him and receive eternal life." 1 Timothy 1:15-16; "And Peter said to them, “Repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways, accept and follow Jesus as the Messiah] and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus Christ because of the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Acts 2:38; "When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; He has taken it away, nailing it to the cross." Colossians 2:14.


Praise & Worship
I worship You, Faithful Father, and thank You for reminding me this morning of Your kindness and mercy shown to me through Christ Jesus my Savior. I shudder to think where I would be if it were not for Your rich mercy, forgiveness, and great love upon my life. Lord Jesus, I am grateful for Your precious and powerful blood that covers all of my sins and cancels the charge of my guilt, legal indebtedness, and condemnation that I rightfully deserve. I ask You to please have mercy on my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Use me as a prime example of God's kindness and mercy so that my family members and friends may come to trust in You as their Lord and Savior. I pray in Your majestic and mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...