Wednesday, June 5, 2024

WONDERS: The Lord performs wondrous works for you - Exodus 34:10

And God said, “As of right now, I’m making a covenant with you: In full sight of your people I will work wonders that have never been created in all the Earth, in any nation. Then all the people with whom you’re living will see how tremendous God’s work is, the work I’ll do for you. Exodus 34:10 MSG

Eternal Truth: And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26; "I will display wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below: blood and fire and a cloud of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and remarkable Day of the Lord comes. ‘And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’ “Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know— this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death." Acts 2:19-23; And a woman who had been suffering from a hemorrhage for twelve years, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak; for she was saying to herself, “If I only touch His garment, I will get well.” But Jesus turning and seeing her said, “Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” At once the woman was made well. Matthew 9:20-22


Praise & Prayer
"Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is impossible or difficult for You. Despite what I see happening in this world, I believe You are the Sovereign God of miracles who rules over all. Lord Jesus, I come with reverence to praise You for the wondrous works of salvation You have performed in my life. I will confess to all that You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. Please continue to perform wonders in my life so I grow as a powerful witness of the good news to the lost. Grant me the opportunity today to share my testimony of Your amazing grace and miraculous works. I pray in Your holy and mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...