Wednesday, August 14, 2024

RIGHT: You are made right with God by believing in Christ - Romans 10:4

Brothers and sisters, what I want most is for all the people of Israel to be saved. That is my prayer to God. I can say this about them: They really try hard to follow God, but they don’t know the right way. They did not know the way that God makes people right with Him. And they tried to make themselves right in their own way. So they did not accept God’s way of making people right.
Christ ended the law so that everyone who believes in Him is made right with God. Romans 10:1-4 ERV


Infallible Truth: "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ." 2 Corinthians 5:21; "We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are." Romans 3:22

Praise & Prayer
Though You were sinless and holy, Lord Jesus, You were willing to be the offering for my sins so I could be made right with God. I acknowledge and declare that You are my Savior, who achieved the impossible by making the Way to be right with God a reality for all who believe. People of this world may never comprehend this wonderful truth, but I believe it and praise You for reconciling me with God. I trust in Your holy and mighty name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...