Tuesday, August 13, 2024

TRUST: Trust in Christ and you will never be disgraced - Romans 9:33

What does all this mean? Even though the Gentiles were not trying to follow God’s standards, they were made right with God. And it was by faith that this took place. But the people of Israel, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded. Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law instead of by trusting in Him. They stumbled over the Great Rock in their path. God warned them of this in the Scriptures when He said,
“I AM placing a stone in Jerusalem that makes people stumble, a Rock that makes them fall.
But anyone who trusts in Him [CHRIST JESUS]
will never be disgraced.”

Romans 9:33


Infallible Truth: "He [Christ] is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the Chief Corner Stone. And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:11-12; "For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea; and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; and all ate the same spiritual food; and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ." 1-Corinthians 10:1-4

Praise & Prayer
You, Lord Jesus, are my Rock and salvation, my Chief Cornerstone, in whom I take refuge. I confess You as my Lord and trust in Your Almighty name. Thank You for delivering me from disgrace and saving me from eternal condemnation. Please lead me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is stumbling and trying hard to be right with God by keeping the law instead of trusting in Christ for their salvation. Use this living promise to help them understand that salvation is a gift from God through faith alone in Christ, our Rock of salvation. Hosanna [save now] in His mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...