Monday, August 5, 2024

SIDE: With God on your side, you can never lose - Romans 8:31

So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing Himself to the worst by sending His own Son, is there anything else He wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? Romans 8:31-32 MSG

Eternal Truth: "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" Psalm 118:6; "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for He [Christ] who is in you is greater than he [the devil] who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Praise & Prayer
God is for me, working through me, and on my side. No matter what opposition or hardships I face, I praise you, Heavenly Father, for reminding me that with You on my side, I can never lose and have nothing to worry about. Lord Jesus, I thank You for putting Your life on the line for me and enduring the worst by being crucified on the cross. You proved to me and all of the world how much God loves us. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is losing in life and feels alone. Help me plant this seed of truth in their hearts so they turn to Jesus and pray to be saved. I ask in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...