Friday, August 2, 2024

SHAPED: God is shaping your life into the image of His Son - Romans 8:29

God knew what He was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love Him along the same lines as the life of His Son. Romans 8:29 MSG

Eternal Truth: "But now, O LORD, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we are all the work of Your hand." Isaiah 64:8; "As all of us reflect the Lord's glory with faces that are not covered with veils, we are being changed into His image with ever-increasing glory. This comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18; "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Praise & Prayer
ALL things have become new in my life because of You, Lord Jesus. I love You, Abba Father, thank You for this wonderful promise of glorious transformation and assurance that You are shaping me into the image of Your beloved Son, Christ Jesus. No longer do my past transgressions, mistakes, or failures define me, for I am a new person in Jesus through grace alone. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is trying to change and improve themselves but keeps failing. Stir their heart to believe in God's promise of a new and glorious life through our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray this request in the mighty name of JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...