Wednesday, August 7, 2024

VICTORY: You have complete victory through God - Romans 8:37

But in all these troubles we have complete VICTORY through God, who has shown His love for us. Romans 8:37 ERV

Infallible Truth: "But thanks be to God, who gives us the VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ.: 1 Corinthians 15:57; "But thanks be to God, who always leads us in TRIUMPH in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Praise & Prayer
"Abba Father, I remember looking in the mirror before Jesus saved me and frequently saying to myself, "I am a complete loser in life." Lord Jesus, I have seen how You love to save individuals who feel like losers and believe they can never win. I praise You for granting me victory over self-defeating lies and filling my heart with Your living truth that frees me from the devil, who seeks to steal my hope, kill my joy, and destroy my relationship with You. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who feels like a total deadbeat. Grant me the opportunity to be a sweet aroma of Christ by sharing the great things Jesus has done for me and how God loves to save the losers of this world and turn them into victors. I pray for their triumph in JESUS' mighty name."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...