Thursday, August 8, 2024

SOVEREIGN: God is sovereign over all - Romans 9:5

For I [Paul] could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen. Romans 9:3-5 NIV

Infallible Truth: "I [Job] know that You can do all things and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.” Job 42:2; "Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone." 1 Chronicles 29:12; There is but one LORD, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all." Ephesians 4:5-6.


Prayer and Praise
Almighty Father, I pray for the people of Israel during this time of trouble and war. Please use these tribulations to turn their hearts back to You. I praise You for the incredible blessings bestowed upon the world through the people of Israel, including the adoption of sonship, divine glory, covenants, the law, worship, promises, and the patriarchs of faith. But, most of all, I praise You for our Messiah, Christ Jesus, King of the Jews, and King of my life! I surrender my life to You, Lord Jesus, and find peace in Your sovereignty. Holy Spirit, please teach me to trust in God's sovereignty no matter what chaos I see happening around me. Remind me of this infallible truth, "God is in control of everything, and His purpose can never be thwarted, so do not fear!" Use me this day to be a source of hope to someone who is troubled by the events in their life and needs to trust God's Sovereignty. I pray in the mighty name of JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, ...