Monday, September 2, 2024

LABOR: Jesus gives you rest from your labor - Matthew 11:28 (LABOR Day PROMISE)

Come to Me [Jesus], all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 CNT

Eternal Truth: "Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58; "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.” John 6:27: "So the Jews began to persecute Jesus, because He had done this healing on a Sabbath. Jesus replied to them, "My Father is laboring right now, and so AM I." John 5:16-17

Prayer & Praise
I accept Your invitation and come to You for rest, Lord Jesus. I remember how my soul was restless because of sin, and my heart was burdened with heavy cares that crushed my dreams and hopes until You came to my salvation. Please continue to remind me, Holy Spirit, that my labor for Jesus and everything I do for Him pays eternal dividends and is never in vain. Lord Jesus, please relieve the burdens of family and friends who are feeling exhausted or stressed at work. Fill their hearts with peace as they come to You for divine rest. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...