Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
ETERNAL TRUTH: "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35; Whoever does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE." 1 John 4:8; "If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate." 1 Corinthians 13:1
Praise & Prayer
I thank you, Lord Jesus, for loving me despite being a bankrupt and debt-ridden sinner. I desire to fulfill every requirement of God's law by loving others, as this holy scripture declares. Please bless me with a loving heart and prevent me from becoming a cranky and rusted gate as I age. Holy Spirit, please imprint on my heart that the only debt I can never fully repay is the ongoing obligation to love others as Christ loves me. Grant me opportunities today to demonstrate that I am a disciple of Christ by loving family members and helping people who are hurting, lonely, and broken as Jesus loves me. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment