Friday, August 30, 2024

LOVE: If you love others, you fulfill the law - Romans 13:8

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

ETERNAL TRUTH: "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35; Whoever does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE." 1 John 4:8; "If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate." 1 Corinthians 13:1

Praise & Prayer
I thank you, Lord Jesus, for loving me despite being a bankrupt and debt-ridden sinner. I desire to fulfill every requirement of God's law by loving others, as this holy scripture declares. Please bless me with a loving heart and prevent me from becoming a cranky and rusted gate as I age. Holy Spirit, please imprint on my heart that the only debt I can never fully repay is the ongoing obligation to love others as Christ loves me. Grant me opportunities today to demonstrate that I am a disciple of Christ by loving family members and helping people who are hurting, lonely, and broken as Jesus loves me. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...