Friday, September 6, 2024

STRENGTH: God blesses you with strength - Romans 15:2

Those of us who are strong and able in the faith need to step in and lend a hand to those who falter, and not just do what is most convenient for us. Strength is for service, not status. Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” Romans 15:1-2 MSG

Infallible Truth: "If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11; "I can do all this through Him [Christ] who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13


Prayer & Praise
Abba Father, I praise You for being my source of strength when I'm in the valley of discouragement. Bless me with inner strength to persevere in faith and conquer all doubt when I face personal setbacks or difficult trials. Please give me the strength to love others as Christ loves me. Give me the strength to lend a helping hand to those who falter. Grant me the strength to deny myself and take up my cross. Strengthen me this day to do all things through Christ, my Lord and Savior. I ask these things in the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...