Monday, September 9, 2024

SCRIPTURES: Hope comes from the Scriptures - Romans 15:4

Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us. Those things were written so that we could have hope. That hope comes from the patience and encouragement that the Scriptures give us. Romans 15:4 NLT

Eternal Truth: "And the Word [Christ] became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14; "From infancy, you have known the Holy Scriptures that are able to give you the wisdom you need for salvation through faith in the Messiah Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, in order that the person of God may be competent, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:15-17


Praise & Prayer
My heart is filled with hope because of Your Living Word, Abba Father. Thank You for unveiling Your glorious character of love, grace, wisdom, righteousness, justice, and truth through Christ, the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. Lord Jesus, please bless me with patient endurance, and don't let my faith fail when facing personal hardships. Fill my heart with encouragement so that I keep pressing ahead by trusting in Your unfailing Word. Use me today to give hope to someone the devil is telling "You don't deserve hope" by pointing them to You and sharing this wonderful Scripture. I pray in Your mighty name, Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...