Monday, October 28, 2024

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.” 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Infallible Truth: "And the disciples came up and said to Him, “Why do You speak to people in parables?” And Jesus answered them, “To you, it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted." Matthew 13:10-11; "He (God) has given us perfect insight into His secret purpose and understanding of it, in following out the design He planned to carry out in Christ. Ephesians 1:19; "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

Praise & Prayer
Heavenly Father, as I reflect on this sacred scripture, my heart overflows with gratitude for entrusting me with Your wondrous mysteries. Lord Jesus, I thank You for coming into this world to reveal the hidden mysteries of God to those who hear and choose to follow You. Holy Spirit, please give me a heart of understanding as I read the Bible so I may grow to be a servant of Christ, who is regarded as faithful. Please grant me an opportunity today to share the mysteries of God's kingdom with a family member, friend, or individual I meet in the marketplace who is willing to listen. Grant them perfect insight to see and confess Christ as their Lord. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...