Monday, October 7, 2024

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that. 1 Corinthians 1:9 MSG

Infallible Truth: "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5b; "When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me." Psalm 27:10; "When I [Paul] was first put on trial, no one helped me. In fact, everyone deserted me. I hope it won't be held against them. But the Lord stood beside me. He gave me the strength to tell His full message, so that all Gentiles would hear it. And I was kept safe from hungry lions." 2 Timothy 4:16-17; "When I am ready to give up, He knows what I should do.” Psalm 142:3

Praise & Prayer 
I am filled with gratitude, O Lord, for Your faithfulness and everlasting love. I trust in Your infallible word and believe that despite my many imperfections and inadequacies, Your great love never runs out, and You never give up on me. Lord Jesus, I love You being a beloved Friend to me who is closer than a mother, father, or sibling. Holy Spirit, I pray for my family and friends who are struggling with feelings of abandonment or failure. Please remind them today that God is faithful and never gives up on them, no matter how badly they have messed up. May their love for God and faith in Christ be strengthened in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...