Tuesday, October 8, 2024

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions among you. Be completely united, with only one thought and one purpose. 1 Corinthians 1:10 GNT

Abiding Truth: "The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind—just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, so they might be one heart and mind with Us. Then the world might believe that You, in fact, sent Me.” John 17:21; "Make every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit through the tie of peace." Ephesians 4:3; "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1


Prayer & Praise
Please forgive me, Lord Jesus, for the times when I have allowed foolish pride, political views, personal opinions, or malicious words to cause division and harm to others. I ask You to please teach me to have a heart and mind of Oneness as You prayed for us to have with You and our Heavenly Father. I praise You for this life-changing promise, which teaches me that the purpose of Your presence in my life is to unite me with You so that I can be a loving and thoughtful Christian who leads people to faith in our Father. Holy Spirit, please use me today to help someone who is separated from God, divided with a family member, or has a broken relationship tear down the walls of division by humbling themselves and asking Christ Jesus for healing. I pray for unity in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...