Wednesday, October 2, 2024

LOVING-FAVOR: God's loving-favor is with you -

May you have loving-favor and peace from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ. NLV

Infallible Truth: " Lord, You bless those who do what is right. Like a shield, Your loving favor keeps them safe." Psalma 5:1

Praise & Prayer
It's Your loving favor upon my life, Merciful Father, that makes all the difference in the world. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the miracles and breakthroughs that You have performed in my life that are a result of Your loving favor. I glory in Your grace and commit my life into Your hands. I pray that you would shower my precious niece, Jenna, her parents, and family members with your loving favor and peace that surpasses all understanding. Please cast out all fear and doubt from our hearts. We trust in Your Sovereignty to provide for all of her medical needs and pray for a breakthrough in Your Almighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...