Thursday, October 3, 2024

ENRICHED: God enriches your whole life - 1 Corinthians 1:5

I can never stop thanking God for all the wonderful gifts He has given you, now that you are Christ’s: He has enriched your whole life. He has helped you speak out for Him and has given you a full understanding of the truth. 1 Corinthians 1:4-6 TLB

Quote: "Only through Christ Jesus is your life made complete and lacks nothing."

Praise & Prayer
The priceless gifts and eternal riches of Your love, grace, and truth in Jesus Christ make my life whole, Loving Father. Like Paul, I can never praise You enough, Lord Jesus, for enriching my life in ways I never imagined were possible. Holy Spirit, please lead me to someone today who has bought into the lies of the devil through social media and feels a huge void in their heart. Bring them to a full understanding of the truth as I share the great things Christ, my Savior, has done in me and for me. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...