Tuesday, October 22, 2024

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 NIV

Eternal Truth: “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9; "For the god of this world [i.e., Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that they would not see the light of the Gospel of the splendor of Christ, who is the image of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4

Praise & Prayer
I bow in reverence to praise You, Abba Father, for renewing my mind to think as Christ thinks and to live a life that glorifies You, just as Jesus did. Because of You, Lord Jesus, my mind is free from the devil's blindness, freed from focusing on my past sins, and delivered from harmful self-talk. Thank You, thank You, thank You, for giving me a way of thinking through Your living Word that renews my mind with eternal hope and unspeakable joy. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is struggling with a satanic stronghold and considering self-harm. Use my care to inspire their heart to believe so they see the splendor of Christ and confess Him as their Lord and Savior. Please save them, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...