Monday, October 21, 2024

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12


But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is like this: No one knows the thoughts that another person has. Only the person’s spirit that lives inside knows those thoughts. It is the same with God. No one knows God’s thoughts except God’s Spirit. We received the Spirit that is from God, not the spirit of the world. We received God’s Spirit so that we can know all that God has given us. 1 Corinthians 2:10-12 ERV

Infallible Truth: "But you have received the Holy Spirit, and He lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what He teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as He has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ." 1 John 2:27; "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and will bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you." John 14:26; "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that You may know Him better. Ephesians 1:17 

Praise & Prayer
Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that eternal life is knowing You, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom You sent. I kneel before You, Lord Jesus, to praise You for sending the Holy Spirit to teach me God's ways. Thank You for saving me and reviving my spirit so I can truly know God and have a personal relationship with Him. Spirit of the living God, please fall afresh on me and bring to my remembrance all that God has given me so that I may know Him better. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...