Monday, September 30, 2024

STRONG: God will strengthen you - Romans 16:25

Praise God! He can make you strong by means of my Good News, which is the message about Jesus Christ. For ages and ages this message was kept secret, but now at last it has been told. The eternal God commanded His prophets to write about the Good News, so that all nations would obey and have faith. Romans 16:25-26 CEV

Infallible Truth: " I can do all this through Him who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13; "So do not fear, for I Am with you; do not be dismayed, for I Am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Praise & Prayer
I love You, Lord God, my strength. I praise You for the Good News that came through the prophets, but most of all through Your beloved Son, Christ Jesus. I recall what Christ told Paul when He said, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.' Holy Spirit, please strengthen my faith as I read the Good News. Remind me that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.




No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...