Friday, September 27, 2024

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET

Infallible Truth: "We know that the person who has been born from God does not keep on sinning. Rather, the Son of God protects them, and the evil one [Satan] cannot harm them." 1 John 5: 18; "You are from God, little children, and have conquered them, because The One [Jesus] who is in you is greater than the one [Satan] who is in the world.: 1 John 4:4; The person who lives a sinful life belongs to the devil, because the devil has been committing sin since the beginning. The reason that the Son of God appeared was to destroy what the devil does." 1 John 3:8

Praise & Prayer
God of peace, I worship and praise You that I am no longer controlled, deceived, or ravaged by the devil. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your amazing grace that set me free from Satan, the thief who sought to kill my faith, steal my hope, and destroy my life. Holy Spirit, please use me today to help someone who is being oppressed by the evil one. Crush Satan's lies under their feet and break their chains of hopelessness. Please free them from their mental captivity, Lord Jesus, as they confess You as their Lord and Savior. I pray for their salvation in Your mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...