Tuesday, July 28, 2026

GUIDANCE: The Lord will tell you which way to go - 1 Samuel 9:6

Finally, they entered the region of Zuph, and Saul said to his servant, “Let’s go home. By now my father will be more worried about us than about the donkeys!” But the servant said, “I’ve just thought of something! There is a man of God who lives here in this town. He is held in high honor by all the people because everything he says comes true. Let’s go find him. Perhaps he can tell us which way to go.” 1 Samuel 9:5-6

Prayer:
Loving Father, I know that apart from Jesus, people have no clue how to guide their lives or direct their steps. I, too, once lived without the guidance of the Good Shepherd, troubled by uncertainty and misguided into paths of utter devastation. I praise You for sending Jesus, the Light of the world, to find me, lift me out of my darkness, and bring me into Your marvelous light. Mighty Shepherd, I honor You for rescuing me from the broad way that leads to destruction and guiding me along the narrow way that leads to eternal life. Everything You say comes true and will come to pass. Let me hear Your voice saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” I ask in Your mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GUIDANCE: The Lord will tell you which way to go - 1 Samuel 9:6

Finally, they entered the region of Zuph, and Saul said to his servant, “Let’s go home. By now my father will be more worried about us than ...