Friday, July 24, 2026

INTERCESSOR: Jesus intercedes for you - 1 Samuel 7:5

Then Samuel said, “Assemble all Israel at Mizpah, and I will intercede with the Lord for you.” 1 Samuel 7:5

Prayer
Abba Father, Samuel's faithful words, "I will intercede for you," remind me that my Great High Priest, Jesus Christ, lives to intercede for me before Your throne of grace. Lord Jesus, I praise You as my faithful Mediator and Advocate, who never ceases to pray for me. As You prayed for Peter that his faith would not fail, I ask You to strengthen my faith and keep me steadfast through every trial and temptation. Thank You that I never face life's battles alone, for You are with me and always intercede for me. I exalt Your holy and mighty name and will forever trust in it, Lord Jesus Christ!

Eternal Truth:
There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from remaining in office. But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. Therefore He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through Him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf. Hebrews 7:23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTERCESSOR: Jesus intercedes for you - 1 Samuel 7:5

Then Samuel said, “Assemble all Israel at Mizpah, and I will intercede with the Lord for you .” 1 Samuel 7:5 Prayer Abba Father, Samuel...