Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with David but had departed from Saul. So he sent David away from him and gave him command over a thousand men, and David led the troops in their campaigns. In everything he did, he had great success, because the Lord was with him. 1 Samuel 18:12-14
Prayer:
My heart is filled with assurance because You are with me, Lord Jesus, just as You were with David. Since surrendering my life to You, I have experienced great success through Your guidance, and I am no longer living in a pit of fear and insecurity as Saul did. I believe the greatest tragedy anyone could experience is what happened to him: “The LORD had departed from Saul.” O LORD, please never depart from me! Holy Spirit, please teach me to be a wise and courageous leader like David—one who trusts in the Lord and whose obedience makes His presence evident in my home and in the marketplace. Grant me success today as I align my life with God’s will so that everything I say or do may bring glory to my Lord and Savior. Amen.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ASSURANCE: "The Lord with you." 1 Samuel 18:14
Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with David but had departed from Saul. So he sent David away from him and gave him command ov...
-
David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty...
-
But David said to Saul, “Your servant has been keeping his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and carried off a sheep from the flock...
-
Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with David but had departed from Saul. So he sent David away from him and gave him command ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment