The Lord rewards everyone for doing good and being loyal. The Lord delivered you into my hands today, and I refused to kill you even when the LORD placed you in my power, for you are the LORD’s anointed one. As surely as I valued your life today, so may the Lord value my life and deliver me from all trouble.” 1 Samuel 26:23-24
Prayer & Praise:
Please teach me, Lord Jesus, to reflect Your heart of goodness, as David did, by refusing to repay evil with evil, even when I have the right to retaliate. Just as You triumphed over the powers of evil through Your sacrificial death on the cross, strengthen me to overcome evil by doing good and to remain faithful to You. I go forth today with a heart full of gratitude for the value You place on my life. Help me see and value others as You do. Thank You for being my great reward and Deliverer from all trouble. I pray this in Your mighty name and give You all the glory.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REWARDS: "The LORD rewards you for doing good." 1 Samuel 26:23
The Lord rewards everyone for doing good and being loyal. The Lord delivered you into my hands today, and I refused to kill you even when t...
-
" Please forgive the offense of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make a strong dynasty for your majesty, for your majesty is f...
-
“May the Lord judge between us. Perhaps the Lord will punish you for what you are trying to do to me, but I will never harm you. As that old...
-
Even when you are chased by those who seek your soul, your life is safe in the care of the LORD your God, secure in His treasure pouch! Bu...
No comments:
Post a Comment