Prayer:
Gracious Father, I desire a heart like that of Jesus Christ, one that is pleasing to You. I recognize that Saul’s failure as both a leader and a father was rooted in disobedience. When his circumstances seemed desperate, he made the grave mistake of relying on his own understanding and making rash decisions instead of obeying the word You had given him through Samuel. Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to You. Please teach me to wait on our Father's timing so I don't repeat the mistakes of king Saul. Holy Spirit, help me this day to demonstrate that I have a heart after God’s own heart by being mindful of and obedient to His commands. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my King.
Gracious Father, I desire a heart like that of Jesus Christ, one that is pleasing to You. I recognize that Saul’s failure as both a leader and a father was rooted in disobedience. When his circumstances seemed desperate, he made the grave mistake of relying on his own understanding and making rash decisions instead of obeying the word You had given him through Samuel. Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to You. Please teach me to wait on our Father's timing so I don't repeat the mistakes of king Saul. Holy Spirit, help me this day to demonstrate that I have a heart after God’s own heart by being mindful of and obedient to His commands. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my King.
Sacred Truth:
- "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." John 14:15
- "If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love." John 15:10
- "Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves." James 1:22
No comments:
Post a Comment