Monday, August 3, 2026

GREAT-THINGS: "Remember the great things the LORD has done for you." 1 Samuel 12:7

“The LORD and his anointed one are my witnesses today,” Samuel declared, “that my hands are clean.” “Yes, He is a witness,” they replied. “It was the LORD who appointed Moses and Aaron,” Samuel continued. “He brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt. Now stand here quietly before the LORD as I remind you of all the great things the LORD has done for you and your ancestors. 1 Samuel 12:5-7

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, please forgive me for the many times I quickly forget the great things You have done for me, especially during seasons of trial and testing. Holy Spirit, never stop reminding me of God's mighty works and the innumerable miracles He has accomplished and continues to perform for me through Jesus Christ. Keep my heart fixed on Christ's faithfulness, so I never lose sight of His goodness, favor, and everlasting love. Lord Jesus, use me today to encourage someone who has forgotten the great things God has done for them. Help me bring them back to the memory lane of Calvary so that their faith is renewed and their hope is restored in our God of miracles. I pray in Your mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREAT-THINGS: "Remember the great things the LORD has done for you." 1 Samuel 12:7

“The LORD and his anointed one are my witnesses today,” Samuel declared, “that my hands are clean.” “Yes, He is a witness,” they replied. “I...