"Please forgive the offense of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make a strong dynasty for your majesty, for your majesty is fighting the LORD's battles. May evil not be found in you for all of your life." 1 Samuel 25:28
Prayer:
I come into Your presence, Lord Jesus, with a contrite heart. Please forgive my offenses and cleanse me from all unrighteousness with Your precious blood. Like Abigail, teach me to lay aside my pride and fear so that I may take responsibility for my actions and not make excuses. Holy Spirit, convict my mind and heart to seek and ask for forgiveness from anyone I may have hurt or offended. Heavenly Father, I trust Your living Word, which says that when I confess my sins, You are faithful and just to forgive them and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I ask this in the majestic and mighty name of Jesus Christ, my Savior.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FORGIVEN: The LORD will forgive your offenses - 1 Samuel 25:28
" Please forgive the offense of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make a strong dynasty for your majesty, for your majesty is f...
-
“May the Lord judge between us. Perhaps the Lord will punish you for what you are trying to do to me, but I will never harm you. As that old...
-
When David finished saying this, Saul asked, “Is that your voice, David, my son?” And he wept aloud. “You are more righteous than I,” he sai...
-
" Please forgive the offense of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make a strong dynasty for your majesty, for your majesty is f...
No comments:
Post a Comment