Astonished, King Nebuchadnezzar stood up in terror, and asked his advisers, “Didn’t we throw three men into the fire, bound firmly with ropes?”
In reply they told the king, “Yes, your majesty.”
“Look!” he told them, “I see four men walking untied and unharmed in the middle of the fire, and the appearance of the fourth resembles a divine being.” Daniel 3:19-25
Prayer:
My soul is filled with hope as I read this holy Scripture, Loving Father. I believe with all my heart, Lord Jesus, that You were the fourth being in the blazing furnace that Nebuchadnezzar saw with Your uncompromising and fearless servants. I trust in Your infallible promise that You will remain with me through sickness, loss, and every fiery trial. Please sustain me, O LORD, in the hour of trial by Your grace, keep my faith from failing, and bring me through every affliction according to Your perfect will. I praise and trust in Your precious and mighty name. Amen.
My soul is filled with hope as I read this holy Scripture, Loving Father. I believe with all my heart, Lord Jesus, that You were the fourth being in the blazing furnace that Nebuchadnezzar saw with Your uncompromising and fearless servants. I trust in Your infallible promise that You will remain with me through sickness, loss, and every fiery trial. Please sustain me, O LORD, in the hour of trial by Your grace, keep my faith from failing, and bring me through every affliction according to Your perfect will. I praise and trust in Your precious and mighty name. Amen.
“What the enemy intends for evil cannot overcome the God of miracles, for Christ Jesus is with me in the fire.”
No comments:
Post a Comment