Friday, October 2, 2026

PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48

Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon. Daniel 2:48

DIVINE TRUTH:
"Promotion does not come from the east, the west, or the south; it is God who judges: He brings one down, He exalts another." Psalm 75:6-7

Prayer:
When I look back over my life, LORD God, I recognize that every promotion, achievement, or success I have experienced has come from You! I bow before You in reverence and praise You for loving me and blessing me through Christ, my Savior, far beyond the dreams and desires I have carried since childhood. Lord Jesus, please deliver me from pride and the poison of selfish ambition to promote or exalt myself. Following Your example and Daniel’s, help me remain humble in heart, remembering that every position of influence is a sacred responsibility that God has entrusted to me. Holy Spirit, grant me an opportunity today to encourage someone who has undergone a professional demotion or personal setback. Open the eyes of their heart to see how God, our Judge, can turn it around for them according to His will as they cry out for help and place their faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48

Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...