Friday, July 17, 2015

A Lamp - 1 Kings 15:4

93 Holy Scriptures about what does a Lamp mean in the Bible? Read more

 

Holy Scripture of the day about a lamp

Nevertheless, for David’s sake the Lord his God gave him a lamp in Jerusalem by raising up a son to succeed him and by making Jerusalem strong.  1 Kings 15:4


Thought: Jesus is the light of the world who dispels all darkness in my life. Click here to see a video clip by Joseph Prince


Prayer for light through the Lamp of God


Holy Father, I thank You for sending Jesus Christ, the light of the world to save me from the prince of darkness and to guide me into the path life. Holy Spirit, teach me to walk in the light, as Jesus is in the light, so I have unbroken fellowship with God and other believers. Lead me to someone today who is chained by darkness and needs to know that there is deliverance and salvation through faith in Jesus. I pray in His mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...