Friday, November 4, 2016

Get up - Mark 2:11

Bible scriptures about the Lord lifting you up


But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!” Mark 2:10-12


Belief: My help comes from the Lord who lifts me up when I am down.


Prayer to get up and go in the name of Jesus

Thank You Lord Jesus for coming to my rescue when I'm feeling weak and disabled. I may be knocked down but never knocked out, because You are my Savior who has the authority to lift me up. Holy Spirit guide someone across my path today who is crushed by discouragement and feels depressed. Use me to help point them to Jesus who has the power and words of life to raise them up from the dead. In Jesus' mighty name

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...