Wednesday, November 28, 2018

LOVE: Jesus loves the unlovable - Matthew 5:44

Holy scripture of the day about Jesus loves the unlovable - read more


“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 5:43-46 NIV


Quote: "God teaches us to love by putting some unlovely people around us. It takes no character to love people who are lovely and loving to you." --Rick Warren


Prayer of the day - Love your enemies

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for doing the impossible by loving Your enemies who mistreated You and crucified You on the cross. Such love defies human logic and comprehension. I kneel to express my gratitude for allowing me, a sinner, to experience the power of Your love and mercy. Holy Spirit, I ask You to fill me with the love of Christ so I can grow in loving others as Jesus loves me. Grant me divine power to love people who have hurt me by having the strength to forgive. Put someone in my path today who is wounded and needs to be shown the compassionate love of Jesus. I pray in His mighty name.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...