Tuesday, April 30, 2024

TREASURE: You are God's special treasure - Exodus 19:5

Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to Me. Exodus 19:5 NLT

Truth: "For we [you] are God’s masterpiece. He has created us [you] anew in Christ Jesus, so we [you] can do the good things He planned for us [you] long ago." Paul / Ephesians 2:10

Praise & Prayer
I am filled with gratitude, merciful Father, for the everlasting love that You have bestowed upon me through Christ Jesus my Greatest Treasure. Lord Jesus, my heart is filled with joy and thanksgiving for Your amazing grace saves me and incomparable love that designates me as a special treasure in the eyes of our Father. I want to manifest to my family and people in the marketplace that I am a child of God and love You by obeying Your word. Holy Spirit, please guide a homeless person across my path today who feels like an outcast and thinks they are undeserving of God's love. Grant me the opportunity to share the wonderful promise from God who accepts and transforms sinners into His special treasure through faith in Jesus our Savior. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...