Friday, April 26, 2024

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships they had met along the way and how the Lord had saved them. Jethro was delighted to hear about all the good things the Lord had done for Israel in rescuing them from the hand of the Egyptians. He said, “Praise be to the Lord, who rescued you from the hand of the Egyptians and of Pharaoh, and who rescued the people from the hand of the Egyptians. Now I know that the Lord is greater than all other gods, for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exodus 18:8-10 NIV

Praise & Prayer
"Invincible and Sovereign LORD, I stand before Your holy presence to praise You for rescuing me from the hands of my enemies who mistreated and afflicted me. In my darkest of times, You reached down from on high and took hold of me when I had no one to depend on. You lifted me out of the pit of hopelessness and saved me from the strongholds of the devil who was too strong for me. Lord Jesus, I go forth today with unwavering faith, like Jethro, for I know without any doubt that You are greater than all the gods of this world and reign over everything that is happening in this broken and deceived world. Hallelujah and Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as...