Monday, April 29, 2024

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.” Exodus‬ ‭19‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Truth: "If Jesus carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders, I know for sure that He carry you too."

Praise & Prayer
Loving Father, I come to praise You for the abiding presence of Christ Jesus in my life. I see how He has carried me when I've been weary and heavy-laden with care. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for never leaving my side, especially in the darkest of times. Just as an eagle soars high above the storm clouds, You lift me up above my troubles and fears to show me that You are my strength, light, and hope. I surrender myself to You, O Lord, knowing that my life is safe and secure in Your hands. In Your mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...