Thursday, February 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will give...the water of life freely to him who thirsts." Rev. 21:6

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. Rev. 21:6

Prayer
I am secure in Christ Jesus who is victorious, infinite, almighty, eternal and unchanging in His justice, wisdom, love, mercy, goodness, and truth. I thirst for You Lord Jesus for You alone are the the fountain and water of life that satisfies all of my spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and mental needs. Teach me to turn away from the soul-beverages of this world that bring disappointment and can never satisfy. Help me lead a family member, co-worker or customer who is thirsting today to Your fountain of living water. In Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...