And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. Rev. 21:6
Prayer
I am secure in Christ Jesus who is victorious, infinite, almighty, eternal and unchanging in His justice, wisdom, love, mercy, goodness, and truth. I thirst for You Lord Jesus for You alone are the the fountain and water of life that satisfies all of my spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and mental needs. Teach me to turn away from the soul-beverages of this world that bring disappointment and can never satisfy. Help me lead a family member, co-worker or customer who is thirsting today to Your fountain of living water. In Your name I pray.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment