Friday, February 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Blessed are those who do His commandments..." Rev. 22:14

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. Rev. 22:14

Prayer
The blessing of God is upon me for I delight to do His commandments. I place my trust in You O God for Your commandments are pure, holy and true. I thank You for Your commandments which guide me in the paths of righteousness and deliver me from a life of sin, ruin, and destruction. Thank You for the mercy and compassions that You show me everyday. Bless this day with Your grace and help me be a pillar of truth in my workplace by being a Christian who is a doer of Your word. In the name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28

Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...