Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD. Jer. 1:8
Prayer
I will not fear for God is with me. Loving Father, I thank Your for this promise which encourages me to remember that You are sovereign over all and will get me through every trial I face. Remove from my heart the fear of man and fill me with courage so I speak up and stand for Your truth in my school and workplace. Let me sense Your presence with me throughout this day as I lean upon Your promises and rely upon Your Holy Spirit's guidance. In the wonderful name of Jesus.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment