Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD..." Jer. 17:7

“ Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD. Jer. 17:7

Prayer
I will place my trust in the Lord God who never fails me nor forsakes me. I will not trust in my knowledge, sales ability, marketing prowess, or intellect for without the LORD Jesus I am nothing. Change and make me a blessed man/woman who bears fruit that touches lives in my workplace, school and home. I surrender all and ask You to take my hand and lead me into Your perfect will that You have planned for me this day. In the wonderful name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...