Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "O LORD, my strength and my fortress..." Jer. 16:19

O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “ Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.” Jer. 16:19

Prayer
The Lord is my refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble therefore I will not fear. You have delivered me Lord Jesus from the lies of the enemy and vain things of this world that profit nothing. Though I be troubled on every side, yet I am not distressed; Though I be perplexed, yet I am not discouraged; Though I be persecuted, yet I am not forsaken; Though I be cast down, yet I am not destroyed for my Lord God is in control of my life and He will lift me up. In the blessed name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...