Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness..." Jer. 9.24

But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. Jer. 9.24

Prayer
Nothing in my hands I bring, only to the cross I cling. I glory in You Lord Jesus and thank You for the lovingkindness You shower upon me each and every day. I confess You as my Lord and Savior and will not glory in my wisdom, personal skills, business accomplishments, possessions, or finances, for all that I have has come from Thee. Show me a token of Your lovingkindness this day as I seek to do the things that delight Your heart in my home and workplace. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...