But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. Jer. 9.24
Prayer
Nothing in my hands I bring, only to the cross I cling. I glory in You Lord Jesus and thank You for the lovingkindness You shower upon me each and every day. I confess You as my Lord and Savior and will not glory in my wisdom, personal skills, business accomplishments, possessions, or finances, for all that I have has come from Thee. Show me a token of Your lovingkindness this day as I seek to do the things that delight Your heart in my home and workplace. In Your name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment